Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Monsters

Opening Song
If You Want To Hear a Story Clap Your Hands

Books
Love Monster by Rachel Bright (JE BRI)
Monsters Love Colors by Mike Austin (JE AUS)
Yeti and the Bird by Nadia Shireen (JE SHI)
Big Bad Bubble by Adam Rubin (JE RUB)
If You're a Monster and You Know It by Rebecca Emberley (PROF JE EMB)
Bunnies!!! by Kevan Atteberry (JE ATT)

Songs
Halloween Howls Fun & Scary Music #2 Monster Mash by Andrew Gold (PROF CD J782.42)

Monster Melody
I’m a monster. I’m a silly monster.
I’m a monster. I’m sure you’ll agree.
Verses:
I can stomp my hairy feet,
Scaring people that I meet.
Hairy feet, that I meet,
Oh!
*Chorus
I can wave my pointy claws.
You will see them on my paws.
Pointy claws, on my paws.,
Oh!
*Chorus
My teeth are the color green
I am sure they’re nice and clean.
Color green, nice and clean,
Oh!

*Chorus

Craft
Make a Monster out of various shapes


No comments:

Post a Comment