Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Halloween

Opening Song
Wiggle

Books
The Runaway Pumpkin: A Halloween Adventure Story by Anne Margaret Lewis (JE LEW)
Trick Arr Treat by Leslie Kimmelman (JE KIM)
Skelly the Skeleton Girl by Jimmy Pinckering (JE PIC)
Gilbert the Ghost by Guido Van Genechten (JE GEN)
Fright Club by Ethan Long (JE LON)











Song
Rockin' Red # I Can Shake My Shaker Egg by (PROF CD J782.42 LIT)

Flannel Board
5 Little Pumpkins

Finger Play
Action Rhyme from: http://www.daycareresource.com/songs&fingerplays52790.html

I'm A Little Pumpkin (Sung to "I'm A Little Teapot")

 I'm a little pumpkin, Orange and round. 
(Hold arms in circle above head) 
When I'm sad, My face wears a frown. 
(Frown) 
But when I am happy, all aglow, 
Watch my smile just grow and grow!
 (Smile)


Craft
Puppet Ghosts

No comments:

Post a Comment