Saturday, August 1, 2015

Pigs

Opening Song
If You Want to Hear a Story

Books
Piggies in Pajamas by Michelle Meadows (JE MEA)
Cock a Moo Moo by Juliet Dallas-Conte (JE DAL)
If You Give a Pig a Party by Laura Numeroff (JE NUM)
Can You Make a Piggy Giggle by Linda Ashman (JE ASH)





Big Books
I Went Walking by Lois Ehlert (PROF JE EHL)
If You Give a Pig a Pancake by Laura Numeroff (PROF JE NUM)

Finger Play
Two Mother Pigs
Two mother pigs lived in a pen
[Show thumbs.]
Each had four babies, and that made ten
[Show fingers and thumbs.]
These four babies were black as night
[Hold up hand, extend fingers, thumb in palm.]
These four babies were black and white
[Hold up other hand, thumb in palm.]
But all eight babies loved to play
And they rolled and rolled in the mud all day.
[Roll hands.]
At night, with their mother, they curled up in a heap,
[Make fists, palms up.]
And squealed and squealed till they went to sleep.


Songs
Ladybug Music-Green Collection #8 Potbelly Pig by Patricia Maertens & Brad Dujmovic (PROF CD J782.42 LAD)

Old MacDonald Had a Farm

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O
And on his farm he had a cow, E-I-E-I-O
With a "moo-moo" here and a "moo-moo" there
Here a "moo" there a "moo"
Everywhere a "moo-moo"
Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

pig.. oink               dog.. ruff

Craft
Pig in a pen


No comments:

Post a Comment