Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Squirrel

Opening Song
If You Want to Hear a Story Clap Your Hands

Books 
Nuts to You by Lois Ehlert (PROF JE EHL)
The Busy Little Squirrel by Nancy Tafuri (JE TAF) 
Aw, Nuts by Rob McClurkan (JE MCC)
Moon Glowing by Partridge (PROF JE PAR)
A Good Day by Kevin Henkes (JE HEN)




Songs
A Squirrel Song
(sung to She'll Be Coming Round the Mountain)

I'll be gathering all the acorns till they're gone.
I'll be gathering all the acorns till they're gone.
I'll be gathering all the acorns, gathering all the acorns,
Gathering all the acorns till they're gone.
And I'll put them all inside my little home.
I will put them all inside my little home.
I will put them all inside, put them all inside,
Put them all inside my little home.
And I'll eat the nuts until the winter's gone.
I will eat the nuts until the winter's gone.
I will eat the nuts until, eat the nuts until,
Eat the nuts until the winter's gone.
Then I'll do it all again come next fall.
I will do it all again come next fall.
I will do it all again, do it all again,
Do it all again come next fall. 

We All Live Together Volume 2 #10 Freeze (CD J782.42 SCE)

Super Silly Songs #7 I’m a Nut (CD J782.42 SUP)  


Flannel Board

Squirrels and Acorns


Craft
Squirrels





No comments:

Post a Comment