Thursday, May 9, 2013

Hippos

Opening Rhyme
If You Want to Hear a Story, Clap Your Hands

Books
Hot Hippo by Mwenye Hadithi (JE HAD)
The Hiccupotamus by Aaron Zenz (JE ZEN)
The Hippo Hop by Christine Loomis (JE LOO)
Zoozical by Judy Sierra (JE SIE)
I Know a Rhino by Charles Fuge (PROF JE FUG)

Flannelboard
You Look Ridiculous Said the Rhinocerous to the Hippotamus

Songs/ Rhymes
Sing, Sing, Sing by Benny Goodman (CD 781.65 JAZ)

Did you ever see a hippo
a hippo, a hippo?
Did you ever see a hippo dance this way and that?
Dance this way and that way
And this way and that way
Did you ever see a hippoe dance this way and that?
(hop, twirl, jump)

H-I-P-P-O
There was a creature at the zoo and Hippo was his name-o
H-I-P-P-O
H-I-P-P-O
H-I-P-P-O
and Hippo was his name-o

Craft
Hippo by water

No comments:

Post a Comment