Thursday, January 3, 2013

Pizza

Opening Song
The More We Get Together

Books
The Princess and the Pizza by Mary Jane and Herm Auch (JE AUC)
Pizza at Sally's by Monica Wellington (JE WEL)
Pete's a Pizza by William Steig (JE STE)

Songs
Let There Be Pizza on Earth
Let there be pizza on earth
and let it be eaten by me.
Let there pizza on earth
As far as the eye can see,
With ham and pepperoni,
Mozzarella cheese,
Add some mushrooms and olives,
But hold the anchovies please!

Let pizza be eaten by me,
Let this be the moment now,
With every bite I take
Let this be my solemn vow:
To take each pizza
And eat each pizza,
In perfect ecstasy.
Oh, let there be pizza on earth
And let it be eaten by me!

If You Want to Make a Pizza
(If you're happy and you know it tune)
If you want to make a pizza...
Mix the dough
Twirl the dough
Squish tomatoes
Grate the cheese
Shout Hooray

The Letter 'P'

























Craft
Make a paper plate pizza







No comments:

Post a Comment