Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pigs

Opening Song
If You Want to Hear a Story, Clap Your Hands

Books
If You Give a Pig a Party by Laura Numeroff
Can You Make a Piggy Giggle? by Linda Ashman
Cock a Moo Moo by Juliet Dallas-Conte

Big Book
If You Give a Pig a Pancake by Laura Numeroff














































Songs/ Rhymes
Old MacDonald Had a Farm
Old MacDaonlad had a farm E-I-E-I-O
and on his farm he had a cow E-I-E-I-O
with a moo moo here and a moo moo there
here a moo there a moo
eveywhere a moo moo
Old MacDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O
pig...oink, dog....ruff

Two Mother Pigs
Two mother pigs live in a pen
each had four babies and that made ten
these four babies were black as night
these four babies were black and white
but all eight babies loved to play
and they rolled and tolled in the mud all day
at night with their mother they curled up in a heap
and squealed and squealed till they went to sleep

Craft
Pig puppets





No comments:

Post a Comment