Thursday, July 5, 2012

Ocean

Opening Song
If you want to hear a story, clap your hands


Books
Sea, Sand, Me by Patricia Hubbell (JE HUB)
The Rainbow Fish by Marcus Pfister (JE PFI)
Fidgety Fish by Ruth Galloway (PROF JE GAL)

Flannelboard
Five Little Fishes
Five little fishes were swimming near the shore
One took a dive then there were four
Four little fishes were swimming out to sea
One went for food then there were three
Three little fishes said, "Now what shall we do?"
One swam away and then there were two
Two little fishes were having great fin
But one took a plunge and then there was one
One little fish said, "I like the warm sun"
And away he went and then there were none

Rhymes
I'm a little fish, I like to swim
You can't catch me cause I have fins
When I swim past my friends, I hear them say
Stop your swimming and come and play

The lobster opens its big claws
Then closes them tight in a bunch
The lobster opens its big claws
And tries to catch its lunch

Craft
decorate fish kites with confetti and markers/ crayons




No comments:

Post a Comment