Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sheep

Opening song
Wiggle
I wiggle my fingers, I wiggle my toes
I wiggle my shoulders, I wiggle my nose
Now all the wiggles are out of me and I am as quiet as can be

Books
Little Baa by Kim Lewis (JE LEW)
Where Is the Green Sheep? by Mem Fox and Judy Horacek (JE FOX)
Sheep in a Jeep by Nancy Shaw (JE SHA)


Song/ Rhymes


Flannel board finger play
5 white fluffy sheep (hold up 5 fingers)
In the pasture fast asleep (hands alongside head and lean over)
Their wool keeps them cozy all night long (hug yourself)
The farmer slipped away with one (hold up 1 finger)
And sheared the wool til he was done (clap)
Now there are 4 white fluffy sheep (hold up 4 fingers)
Repeat til 0

If you’re wearing red today, red today, red today,
If you’re wearing red today, stand up and say Hooray?
Repeat for other colors…


Baa Baa Black Sheep (fingerplay)
Baa Baa Black Sheep have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir three bags full.
One for my master,
one for my dame,
and one for the little boy how lives in the lane.
Sung to the tune of Twinkle twinkle little star.


 
Craft
black ellison die cut lambs with sheeps wool glued on

No comments:

Post a Comment